Friday 20 June 2008

Half-Full/Half-Empty

My impatience will get the better of me. I grow more and more irritable with myself for all this free time I have. It is a stab in the back of my mind when I always remember of how people spoke of my "potential", and whether it truly exists or not, that reverberation will forever reside inside this head of mine.

It's Go or Bust time now. Either I push myself outwards in every single direction I possibly can. I may possibly grow from it. Or I will possibly realize one big failure in the eternity of an instant. Either way, at least there will finally be some sort of resolution.

No rest for the wicked. So hath it been ordained.

1 comment:

Call me Gunther said...

I used to wish for free time. When I got it, I didn't know what to do with it. It sapped all the energy out of me.